3-Ingredient Blueberry Banana Smoothie
We our loving our smoothies this summer. Almost every morning we have one, usually this Berry Smoothie. I love how easy, refreshing, and tasty smoothies are. Plus, I like starting out my morning knowing that I’ve had something healthy.
There’s not much to say about these except how good they really are. Blueberries. Bananas. Milk. I usually use skim milk for my smoothies but if I happen to have full fat coconut milk on hand I am in heaven.
If you don’t like blueberries you can easily add any other fruit. Strawberries, raspberries, and mango all sound yummy to me.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
recipe by me
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- 1 cup milk (full fat coconut milk would be awesome here)
- Add your ingredients to a blender and blend away!
- Serve right away. Makes 1 big smoothie.