No Bake Candy Cane Cheesecake Bites
We always have a ton of candy canes left over after Christmas, and while the kids would be glad to eat them, I like to do something with them.
Last year I made this delicious Peppermint Dessert. This year: No Bake Candy Cake Cheesecake Bites!
After all the food we’ve been eating lately, these are perfect. They are light with a hint of peppermint crunch. They taste almost like ice cream and they melt in your mouth. And my favorite thing? They are so easy to make!
No Bake Candy Cake Cheesecake Bites
recipe adapted from She Knows
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup candy canes, crushed
- Sprinkle some of the crushed candy canes in the bottom of a mini muffin tin. I used a mini muffin tin and a heart-shaped candy mold.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream for a few minutes until you get soft peaks. Transfer whipped cream to another bowl. In the bowl you just used to whip the heavy cream, cream the cream cheese, sugar, and peppermint extract. Once it’s mixed good, fold in the whipped cream.
- Fill your mini muffin tins or candy colds with the cheesecake batter. Sprinkle remaining crushed candy cakes on top. Put in the freezer for a couple of hours until the bites are totally frozen.