These Chicken Tenders are coated in olive oil, and then bread crumbs and Panko Italian Style Bread Crumbs. That it’s! Easy, and, oh, so delicious!
What really gives these chicken tenders their awesome flavor is the Panko Italian Style Bread Crumbs. You need the Italian flavor (or I’m sure you could mix in your own Italian flavors if you want). It makes these so yummy, and so easy with only two steps for coating. Love it!
Baked Chicken Tenders
recipe inspired from skinnytaste
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Panko Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Get out a baking sheet and a wire rack. Spray the wire rack with non-stick spray and put it on your baking sheet. Set aside.
- In one bowl, put your olive oil. In another bowl, mix your bread crumbs and Panko bread crumbs.
- Dip your chicken strips into your olive oil, make sure they’re coated well, and then dip into your bread crumbs. Then put on your wire rack on the baking sheet. Finish up with other chicken.
- Bake 10 minutes, and then flip over and cook another 6-10 minutes or until they’re fully cooked.