The Daniel Fast and Our Menu for This Week
So, we’re back on the Daniel Fast until March. That basically means no meat, no dairy, no coffee, no sugar, no white flours or rice. Basically, a lot of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and that sort of thing.
This is what I’ve got so far:
- Flatbread (I have a feel we’ll be having these all the time)
- Brown Rice
- Brown Rice Stir-Fry with Orange Sauce
- Seasoned Potato Wedges with Homemade Ketchup
- Whole Wheat Pasta with DF-approved Pasta Sauce
- Baked Potatoes with Salt, Pepper, Oil and Garlic
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Balls
- Lots and lots of popcorn
- Rosemary and Garlic Slow-Roasted Almonds
- Homemade Trail Mix
And that is all I can think of right now. If anyone has any meal or snack ideas, I would love to hear them! I hope everyone has a great week!