I actually made this last week, but didn’t get around to posting about it until now. I’ve been so busy since starting the Challenge (see here if you’re interested to know what I’m talking about) with making everything from scratch that blogging has actually not been on my mind.
This is one of our favorite dishes during the summer (anytime really). It’s really, really good. What you’ve got is cooked tortellini, chunks of mozzarella, freshly grated Parmesan, and Caesar dressing. I’m not sure if there’s anything better.
recipe from BeckyMom
- 2-9 oz bags of tortellini (I used Buitoni Spinach and Three Cheese Tortellini)
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped up
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Caesar dressing (use a good brand like Newman’s Own or Hidden Valley, don’t use an off brand)
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, rinse and put in a large bowl. Add the artichoke hearts, peppers, cheeses, and Caesar dressing, and mix well.
- Keep refrigerated.