I’ve been reading this book, Unglued, for awhile now, and I feel like God is really teaching me some important things through it, like:
- that I won’t always be who I am now. I will change. I will get better. (I love thinking this, especially when I find myself annoyed or angry at the kids for no reason. I want to be better than this.)
- to be honest and open in my friendships. To love my friends wherever they’re at. No one is perfect. And that sometimes it’s okay to let friendships go.
- to think on lovely, pure, good, right, and excellent things. I really need to retrain my thoughts. This is a biggy.
- to not always assume someone is thinking negative things about me. I think it’s easy to have a thought and run with it, which isn’t good especially if those thoughts are negative.
- lastly, freedom to follow God’s call on our life no matter what other people think.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Today we’re leaving town, and on our way to a wedding. I am so excited to just relax with our family for a few days, and to just be.